Coffee for your breakroom.
Some of the cities we can deliver coffee to are: Portland, Beaverton, Tualatin, Sherwood, Tigard, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego and West Linn. If you're outside of that area, don't worry. We may not be able to pop in and drop off your coffee but we can ship it to you! We ship coffee already, to places like Corvallis, Roseburg and Salem, and can add other cities to that list, like Gresham, Vancouver, Eugene, Bend, etc.
HOW, WHAT, WHEN AND HOW MUCH?
1. Contact Virality Coffee via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.707.5207
2. We will schedule a brief phone call to get an idea of how we can best meet your needs.
3. We will set a meeting for us to come in and share our coffee with you and your team.
4. Once we've met and seen your breakroom/coffee area, we will send a quotation.
5. If you like what we have to offer and want to move forward, we will schedule the equipment installation (if applicable) and we start your coffee service as soon as you are ready.
6. We roast and deliver weekly. Our coffee is fresh and all other consumables (i.e. sugar, creamer, cups, etc.) will be on breadman basis and will be checked and replenished as needed.
OTHER IMPORTANT TIDBITS
- No long term agreements. We only ask for 30 days notice if you feel our coffee isn't up to par.
- Office delivery pricing is lower than retail pricing. By signing up for weekly deliveries we reduce the cost per pound. A formal quote is provided once we've met with you.
- Equipment maintenance is another part of our service. We've chosen very robust coffee equipment for you, but it still needs to be maintained to operate at its best. A maintenance plan is followed based on the equipments manufacturers recommendations.
- We create a unique customer portal for every client. This allows you to see details about your program and also shows you all your weekly delivery receipts and monthly statements.